Our UK Immigration Lawyers specialise in this category and Burow & Spencer are a favourite law firm amongst the EU nationals living in the UK. With a whole list of success stories our service for EEA nationals is second to none.

EEA Family Permit

The EEA Family Permit allows family members or extended family members of an EEA national to come to the UK or extend their visa in the UK.  The family or extended family member applying must be able to prove dependency as this is the most common reason for rejection.

Other applications under this category:

  • You qualify under the ‘Surinder Singh’ judgement
  • You qualify to have retained right of residence

EEA Permanent Residency

Since the Brexit announcement the most common type of applications we have made. To become a British Citizen or to make a claim for permanent residency in the UK by using your EU status this application is a must. You can apply for a permanent residence card after you’ve lived in the UK for 5 years. This will prove your right to live in the UK permanently.

Basic Requirements for all EEA applications

  • Exercising EEA treaty rights, in some cases for a minimum of 5 years with no gaps
  • No criminal convictions
  • The applicant must be able to support him/herself, or be supported by their partner, without access to public funds
  • There must be adequate accommodation in place

Call our team directly now on Freephone 08000148340 or 02036952365 for immediate lawyer assistance.

Tell us a little about yourself, and we'll be in touch right away.


Call Us On 0845 643 9753